Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 April 2023
The examination and selection of the abstracts will be carried out by the international scientific committee through a blind peer review process. The notification of acceptance will be sent out within three weeks after submission of abstracts is closed.
To ease your submission process, you can use the following steps as a checklist:
- Please fill in the registration form on our website for EEBST 2023.
- Please make sure you write all your co-authors’ names with their affiliation on the form. This information is important to include all the names with their affiliations in the final abstract book.
- The author names and their affiliations should be written to the place provided, not in the title or body of the abstract.
- Please select maximum of 3 topics from Topic Areas.
- Please type minimum of 3 keywords in the keyword section and separate the words with a comma (,).
- Please note that the limit for abstracts is 250 words.
- Please make sure that your abstract includes: (i). aim(s) of the study, (ii). materials and methods used, (iii). results obtained, and (iv). discussion/conclusion sentence(s).
- Please create a password and keep it! The password will be necessary for editing your submission, checking your submission status and to view your file.
- In order to allow as many participants as possible to present their work, participants can submit only one abstract as the presenting author for oral presentation and one abstract as the presenting author for poster presentation.
- There is no limit, however, to the number of talks/posters a given person may co-author.
- Specify your preferred presentation type (Oral, Poster or Either) in the 'Comments' field.
- In addition, please don’t forget to upload your abstract in PDF or Microsoft Word format.
- After a successful submission, you will receive a conformation via e-mail from EKOEVO which include your submission ID number. If you do not receive the mail within 24 hours, please contact us. ([email protected])
- Committee sign-in is closed